Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dynamic worksheet import to current workbook

Hello,
I have a folder with several excel files (i.e. A.xls, B.xls, C.xls ...)
and I want to create a macro that depending on the text (referring an
excel file) in a determinate cell (A, B, C,...), the macro copy all the
worksheets from this file to the current workbook. I want to copy them
after the current worksheet. I also want that when you change the text
in the cell (i.e. for example from A to B) the macro eliminates all the
worksheets from the file A and copy the worksheets from file B.
Thank you

--
IntosH
IntosH's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=152

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

your description is vague! i dont understand what you mean!

It looks like you require some sort of automation

my company might be able to help

www.apofficesolutions.co.uk

IntosH wrote:
Hello,
I have a folder with several excel files (i.e. A.xls, B.xls, C.xls ...
and I want to create a macro that depending on the text (referring a
excel file) in a determinate cell (A, B, C,...), the macro copy all th
worksheets from this file to the current workbook. I want to copy the
after the current worksheet. I also want that when you change the tex
in the cell (i.e. for example from A to B) the macro eliminates all th
worksheets from the file A and copy the worksheets from file B.
Thank yo

--
Intos

--