Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default result from userform click...

hi.

I´m running a macro that prompts the user for a form, so that the user could
choose from 3 options (3 click buttons...) how can i return that chosen
"click" (value) to my macro so it continues and GOTO another part of the same
macro??

Sorry but i still have no final code.... i hope i could make my self clear!!!

Thank´s speed

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the form

Private mcButton1 As Boolean
Private mcButton2 As Boolean
Private mcButton3 As Boolean

Public Property Get Button1() As Boolean
Button1 = mcButton1
End Property

Public Property Get Button2() As Boolean
Button2 = mcButton2
End Property

Public Property Get Button3() As Boolean
Button3 = mcButton3
End Property

Private Sub cmdButton1_Click()
With Me