Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default assign action to custom button

Hi All,

I have created a button via customize - toolbars- new - added command
button (rename from &button to &Report)

I would like to know how to refer to this button in vba coding? I would like
to code: when the button report is click, then load the userform Report_Graph.

Private Sub Report_Click()
Report_Graphs.Show vbModeless
End Sub

i think this code would be in the ThisWorkBook object.

Private sub
or is there a better way to do this?

thanks for the help.

still learning,
tracktraining
--
Learning
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi
i think that maybe all you need to do is assign your macro to the custom
button.
to do so...
right click any toolbar. with the customize dialog up, right click your
buttom then from the popup select assign macro. from the assign macro dialog,
scroll to and select your macro. ok on the assign macro dialog close on the
customize dialog.

should be done.
Regards
FSt1

"tracktraining" wrote:

Hi All,

I have created a button via customize - toolbars- new - added command
button (rename from &button to &Report)

I would like to know how to refer to this button in vba coding? I would like
to code: when the button report is click, then load the userform Report_Graph.

Private Sub Report_Click()
Report_Graphs.Show vbModeless
End Sub

i think this code would be in the ThisWorkBook object.

Private sub
or is there a better way to do this?

thanks for the help.

still learning,