Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Autofilter & copy results programmatically

I'm using an Autofilter to filter class results & marks, I need to copy the
results into separate (already existing) spreadsheets, the problem I have is
that the range initially selected on the first path is an absolute reference
and changing the references to relative doesn't help either, as the results
are filtered with their original column and row postitions.

How do select the rows returned in the filter? I have about 100 spreadsheets
to fill in this way.

Many thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Wendy

Start with the examples on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

If you want mail the marks to students see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/row2.htm

There is also a body example on my site and one that also
send a attachement with Outlook

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm