Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to Add Weekend Dates

Hello

I have excel data in two columns. The first column comprises dates covering
a period but it excludes weekends. The second column comprises dollar values
relevant to the applicable weekday.

What I would like to do is add dates for the weekends in the first column
and then copy the values for the preceding Friday into the second column for
those added weekend dates.

Any assistance you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks

Monk
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you need to insert new rows for the weekend dates, Monk? or just tack them
on to the end? And how far have you gotten so far? I mean, you ask for
assisstance but I can't tell what your program looks like and which part you
need help with.