Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jan Jan is offline

Default Hard code date in header

Hi,

I am using Excel 2003. I would like to hard code the date in a header so
that once the file is saved that the date doesn't change when the file is
open a day or week later.

How would I have to change the following to do that. I'm relatively new at
this programming stuff so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Range("A4").Select
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$3"
.PrintTitleColumns = ""
End With

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.CenterHeader = "DSV - " & "&A" & Chr(10) & "Statement as of " & "&D"
End With

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

..CenterHeader = "DSV - " & "&A" & Chr(10) & "Statement as of " & Date

Hopes this helps.

---
Per