Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Group Column A data together

Within this worksheet, I have 4 columns

Company Name #logs Boardmember
ABC Luis 1 yes
ABC Anne 1 yes
ABC Mary 9 yes
XYZ John 1 yes
XYZ Grace 4 no
XYZ Ben 8 yes
RJL Erin 2 no
RJL Kate 0 no
RJL Greg 0 no

I am calculating statistics but I am trying to do it by company. I'm
unfamiliar with ways group Column A data together based on name and am
wondering if there are other macro's similar to this. Usually I would
do this manually but the list has grown to over 50 companies and 2000
users and it's getting to be a pain in the butt.

For example,
Company ABC has 3 Board members out of 3 users
Company XYZ has 2 Board Members out of 3 users
Company RJL has 0 Board members out of 3 users