Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Showing Tools\Macro\Security window

Can I execute a command from code for showing Tools\Macro\Security window to
the user (Office 2003 & 2007) ?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try

Application.CommandBars.FindControl(ID:=3627).Exec ute

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2009