Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel objects changing case

I've noticed that in a few instances the certain properties casing will
change. Such as a workbook whose 'ThisWorkbook' property has changed to
'thisworkbook' and the .Name property changed to .name. It all still works,
but is just annoying to see as I use the auto-capitalization to make sure I
type my code correctly. Is there any way to fix this. I tried a find/replace
all but doesn't work. I've seen this same behavior for enumerations as well.
Thank you.

--
*********************
J Streger

User of MS Office 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Add a line like this in your code:

Dim ThisWorkbook
(hit enter)

Then delete that line.

J Streger wrote:

I've noticed that in a few instances the certain properties casing will
change. Such as a workbook whose 'ThisWorkbook' property has changed to
'thisworkbook' and the .Name property changed to .name. It all still works,
but is just annoying to see as I use the auto-capitalization to make sure I
type my code correctly. Is there any way to fix this. I tried a find/replace
all but doesn't work. I've seen this same behavior for enumerations as well.
Thank you.

--
J Streger
MS Office Master 2000 ed.