Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data from cells to a Form

I need to display a cell's content on a form. It must be 2-way ie if the
form data is changed the cell will be updated and vice versa.
I am new to vba and cannot make any box type (Combo, List or Text), on my
form, even display a cell's value (when run as part of the macro) let alone
make it 2 way.
The form is initialised; the OK and cancel command buttons are available -
only cancel is coded to unload;
Can anyone point a novice in the right direction?