Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Access Outlook appointment info and export into an Excel spreadsheet

I need to access the information in the "Call Information" of the
appointments of a specific calendar in Outlook. The calendar is saved in a
public folder, and if you open any of the appointments and select "Call
Information" in the "Show" box a form pops up and displays info that was
saved there for that meeting. I need access to that information for all the
appointments in this calendar, and need to export them into an Excel
Spreadsheet.

I'm thinking that I need to know where this data is saved? How can I access
it? Or how do I find out where it is?

Very broad, I know, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

So far I have recieved this code (mixed/pseudo), but I need to know how to
reference the proper library??? If you can help at all, please do!

Dim OLApp As Outlook.Application
Dim OLNameSpace As Outlook.NameSpace
Dim OLCalendar As Outlook.MAPIFolder
Dim MyAppointmentItem As Outlook.AppointmentItem

Private Sub Command1_Click()

Set OLApp = New Outlook.Application
Set OLNameSpace = OLApp.GetNamespace("MAPI")
Set OLCalendar = OLNameSpace.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar)

Set MyAppointmentItem = OLCalendar.Items.GetFirst

Do Until MyAppointmentItem Is Nothing

With MyAppointmentItem
' Do whatever
End With

Set MyAppointmentItem = OLCalendar.Items.GetNext
Loop

Set OLCalendar = Nothing
Set OLNameSpace = Nothing
Set OLApp = Nothing