Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can Worksheet_Change call itself?

Hi,

I think you need to post your code becuse this bit doesn't seem to make sense

In a For loop (For X = 4 to 5, in this case), I have
Range("A16").Offset(0, X).Value = Range("A16").Offset(0, X).Value

It does nothing because for any value of X in the loop it becomes

Range("A16").Offset(0, 4).Value = Range("A16").Offset(0, 4).Value

in other words leave the value of that cell the same

Mike

"Brad E." wrote:

Hi,

In my Worksheet_Change event, I would like to change a cell and call the
Worksheet_Change event again.

In B3, the user enters a number up to 9, to access up to 9 vehicles. If the
old value was 3 and the user enters 5, then the Worksheet_Change acknowledges
the change and Displays some check boxes (Visible = True) for the 4th and 5th
column. The check boxes were hidden when B3 originally went smaller than 5
(Visible = False). The ability to use these check boxes also depends on the
entry in row 16. So first, I make the check boxes for vehicles 4 and 5
visible, and then want to re-enter the entry in row 16 for these 2 vehicles.
I thought if I just set a cell to a value, it would initiate the
Worksheet_Change event and the new Target would be the cell in row 16.

In a For loop (For X = 4 to 5, in this case), I have
Range("A16").Offset(0, X).Value = Range("A16").Offset(0, X).Value

Part of my Worksheet_Change event includes an intersection of Target and
"B16:J16", however the code after this intersection is not running.

What are my options to be able to run the code?
--
Thanks, Brad E.