Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Working with multiple columns

What is the most efficient way to select a group of columns for the purposes
of Deleting unwanted columns, or for editing/formatting a group of columns
all at once?

I'm creating a macro so that I can dump some raw data into a spreadsheet,
then run the macro and it will format everything for me. I want to remove a
block of unneeded columns from the data though (i.e. columns B-F). Then I
want to do some general formatting of columns (i.e. removing borders,
backgound colors, re-sizing, etc.)

I'm sure this is pretty easy, it's just been a while since I've done much
with Excel and Macros, and I'm drawing a mental blank. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For removing borders in a range of cells.

Sub dk()
Sheets(1).Range("D4:I10").Borders.LineStyle = xlNone
End Sub