Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default make code less lines

I wonder if i can reduce these three lines to one. I know I can't use a comma
or a semi-colon. I have many repititions of these three lines and it would be
nice to save some space. Regards, Brett

O_fore = 56
O_back = 60
O_grad = 3
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use a chart format:
--A----B----C----D--
1 ----fore--back--grad
2 O---56---60----3
3 P---44---55----4
4

etc...

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"Brettjg" wrote:

I wonder if i can reduce these three lines to one. I know I can't use a comma
or a semi-colon. I have many repititions of these three lines and it would be
nice to save some space. Regards, Brett

O_fore = 56
O_back = 60
O_grad = 3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

O_fore = 56: O_back = 60: O_grad = 3
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Brettjg"
wrote in message
I wonder if i can reduce these three lines to one. I know I can't use a comma
or a semi-colon. I have many repititions of these three lines and it would be
nice to save some space. Regards, Brett

O_fore = 56
O_back = 60
O_grad = 3
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You beauty Jim, that's perzactly what I needed to know. Thanks & regards, Brett

"Jim Cone" wrote:

O_fore = 56: O_back = 60: O_grad = 3
--
Jim Cone