Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Range.Find examples

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a place where I can find examples for Range.Find?
--
A. Ch. Eirinberg
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a very good one in the VBA help file. Just open the VBE (Alt + F11)
and click on the help icon, type in Find or FindNext and select the one you
want from the list of options that appear in the help topic window.

"Howard31" wrote:

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a place where I can find examples for Range.Find?
--
A. Ch. Eirinberg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dave,

I very much appreciate your help, I will try recording those macros as you
described.

Many Thanks
--
A. Ch. Eirinberg

Howard31 wrote:

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a place where I can find examples for Range.Find?
--
A. Ch. Eirinberg

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...e-find-method/
--
Dick Kusleika
Microsoft MVP-Excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Dick,

I read your article about the Find method, and found it quite helpful,
especially the part that the default arguments of the Find method changes
according to what was specified in the last use of Find.

Many thanks!
--
A. Ch. Eirinberg

wrote:

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a place where I can find examples for Range.Find?

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...e-find-method/
--
Dick Kusleika
Microsoft MVP-Excel
http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com

Solver examples moniong Excel Worksheet Functions 1 November 4th 08 09:51 PM
Macro Examples Chris Excel Programming 3 July 31st 06 10:01 PM
about examples hassan barjini New Users to Excel 1 November 2nd 05 11:08 AM
Looking for Userform examples - site on web, download examples thom hoyle Excel Programming 1 May 10th 05 05:23 PM
select all cells with comments in a specified range - two examples DataFreakFromUtah Excel Programming 1 October 8th 04 12:38 AM