Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform Positioning

Hi,
I looked on the posts but couldn't quite find what I was looking for.
I'd like to position the top left of my userform at the top left of cell A1
or any cell I choose. Problem of course is the user form position
coordinates are in relation to the screen and a cell's coordinates are in
relation to the inside boundaries of the worksheet and I don't know the
commands to get the absolute screen location of cell boundaries.

Thanks much.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See the code at http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/FormPosition.htm . This
allows you to position a form relative to a specified cell.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2009