Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Set the values of set of ranges to zero then restore previous valu

Hello,

Dim i As Long
For i = 0 To 49
Set Rg = Range(Range("Country1").Offset(i * 75 + 20, 6),
Range("Country1").Offset(i * 75 + 23, 23))
Next

I would like to set the value of Rg to Zero, copy and paste the result of
the calculation, then restore the previous values of Rg.

Any idea?
Thanks
--
caroline
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Feb 13, 10:19*am, caroline
wrote:
Hello,

Dim i As Long
For i = 0 To 49
* * * * * * * * Set Rg = Range(Range("Country1").Offset(i * 75 + 20, 6),
Range("Country1").Offset(i * 75 + 23, 23)) * * * * * * * * *
Next

I would like to set the value of Rg to Zero, copy and paste the result of
the calculation, then restore the previous values of Rg.

Any idea?
Thanks
--
caroline

Nope, you description is hard to follow, please elaborate.