Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default code to loop thro values and save on each

Hi all,

i have a spreadsheet with data validion on a cell (a1 on sheet1)
linked to a list on a separate sheet. this list has a few hundred
items.

i need to loop thro the list, calculate and save the workbook as the
cell contents of sheet A1 and continue thro the list.

I know this can be achieved by vba, but it has been sometime since i
delved into writing my own loops in vba. and help would be
appreciated.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i need to loop thro the list, calculate and save the workbook
as the cell contents of sheet A1 and continue thro the list.

Loop through the cells doing what? You don't have to loop through the list
in order to save the current worksheet. I think you have left out some
information that we need to know in order to respond to your question.
Perhaps you can rephrase your question and provide more details as to what
you have and what you want to do with it.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)