Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ODBC PivotTable Error

I have a workbook from a previous company that has pivottables based on
external odbc-compliant files. The odbc driver returns this error:

Error received when refreshing pivottable: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager]
Data source name not found and no default driver specified

Obviously, I need to set up the same source names, but how do I determine
what they were?