Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB program

I inherited a spreadshhet (2007) which has a small VB program that updates a
few cells. It is running ut Can no loner see it under the VB window when you
click on Visual Basic button on Developer tab in Excel 2007.

I had seen it previously, but did somehting and now I can't. How do I view
this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fred Zack;225728 Wrote:
I inherited a spreadshhet (2007) which has a small VB program that
updates a
few cells. It is running ut Can no loner see it under the VB window
when you
click on Visual Basic button on Developer tab in Excel 2007.

I had seen it previously, but did somehting and now I can't. How do I
view
this?

What can you see in your VBE?

--