Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro that will insert formulas in the last row of different works

Hello,

I need a macro that will insert two formulas below the last row of column AB
in every worksheet I have in a workbook. The number of rows in each
worksheet varies so I never know what the last row is. In addition, I need
to include headers to the left of each cell that contains the formula.

The two formulas that I need to insert average data based on conditions in
two other columns. The two formulas a

Average Increase {=AVERAGE(IF(([RANGE IN COLUMN N]0)*([RANGE IN COLUMN
P]<110), [RANGE IN COLUMN AB]))}

Casual Average Increase {=AVERAGE(IF(([RANGE IN COLUMN N]=0)*([RANGE IN
COLUMN P]<110), [RANGE IN COLUMN AB]))}

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Scott