Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HELP PLEASE..Macro for rows

YOU ARE THE BEST...PERFECT....Showed my boss and that is exactly what he was
wanting....your the man

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Try this. Right click sheet tabview codecopy/paste this.

If Target.Row < 10 Or Target.Column < 1 Then Exit Sub
Application.EnableEvents = False
Target.Offset(1).Resize(3).EntireRow.Insert
Target.Offset(4).Select
Application.EnableEvents = True

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"desperate in MS" wrote in message
I've search and search for an answer for this and no such luck.

Hope someone can HELP!!!!!

I have a excell speadsheet. Key data starts in "A10". I need something
that
will automatically add/insert 3 rows once data is entered in "A10". Then
when
data is again entered in "A13" (last row of the 3 added/inserted) I need 3
rows added/inserted and so on.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One more thing....column "c11" is highlighted.."c12" not highlighted. Enter
data in "c11" and get my next line at "c13" (what I'm wanting)...now I want
"c13" to be highlighted but not "c12" or "c14"....highlight everyother row
that has data....right now it is highlighting all the rows...any suggestions?