Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable Commands using VBA Script in Excell 2007

Add the RibbonX to a add -in that is always loaded
For examples see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

See 2

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"k1sr" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I understand it's possible to make changes to the 2007 Ribbon using XML,
however, is it possible to disable commands in Excel 2007 using VBA script,
just like you could in 2003 and earlier versions... most importantly, I want
the command to be disabled no matter what version of Excel the file is being
viewed in...

Specifically I want to disable the Send as Email command.

Cheers