Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default convert Week 1 to a date range

I looked at various post to what I'm trying to do, and I could not get
it in my mind as to how to apply some of the answers to what I'm
trying. The info I look at is a user input of "Week1" or "Week2" ect.
I would like to take the "Week1" and convert it to the first week of
the current year which in this case I think would be "29-2" . I need
to take in the account if its a leap year or not. I could use a
vlookup, but would prefer VBA.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can you explain how Week is 29/2, it is more like 01/01 AFAICS.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

wrote in message
I looked at various post to what I'm trying to do, and I could not get
it in my mind as to how to apply some of the answers to what I'm
trying. The info I look at is a user input of "Week1" or "Week2" ect.
I would like to take the "Week1" and convert it to the first week of
the current year which in this case I think would be "29-2" . I need
to take in the account if its a leap year or not. I could use a
vlookup, but would prefer VBA.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

wrote in message

I looked at various post to what I'm trying to do, and I could not get
it in my mind as to how to apply some of the answers to what I'm
trying. The info I look at is a user input of "Week1" or "Week2" ect.
I would like to take the "Week1" and convert it to the first week of
the current year which in this case I think would be "29-2" . I need
to take in the account if its a leap year or not. I could use a
vlookup, but would prefer VBA.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply.
Week1 should be "Dec 29 - Jan 2". 29 is the 1 workday for week 1 of
the new year 2009 and Jan 2 is the last work day of the new year.