Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Info from 1 sheet to another

Hello,
The following is the example of what I'm trying to achieve.

I'm working on a sales sheet, this sheet has 36 cells thay are set on the
20x17pixel side due to a need of merguing cells. Now the sheet have a total
of 60 rows but the information will be input from row 20 to 59.

On the Sales Record Sheet, the sheet starts from Row 11 to row 4013 (this is
where the info from the Sales Report will be recorded).

What I need is to copy all the rows that have been used from the Sales
Report into the Sales Records sheet, starting from the First Empty row in it.

Sales Report Worksheet Name (S100)
Sales Records Worksheet Name (R100)