Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is it possible to disable a hyperlink........

Is it possible to disable a hyperlink (greyed out) until all relevant data
has been imputed?
The hyperlink is only to sheets 2 but I want to set it up so that unless all
the fields are filled out correctly then they would not be able to move to
the next sheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Link the hyperlink back to itself.
Use the sheet FollowHyperlink event - check that the data is complete
and if so select the other sheet.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA