Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I display an excel file with toolbar in a web page?

I have created a page where I have a button to show an excel file.
When I click the excel opens as a new page outside my website.
How do I 'embed' this spreadsheet so that it opens as a spreadsheet within
the current page?

Thanks,
Joe