Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help

I need very urgent help.
I have a list. In one column have the name of the task. Each task have
several items that appears in the next column (the number of items can be
different).
And now my problem:
In a different map, the users can select the name of the task. When they
select the task, automatically in the next column appears the correspond
items to be select. The user can add new items in this map and they also must
appear in a new file that is already create (to be later approve).

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is the same description you had a couple of days ago. it is hard
to tell if you are looking for a filter, or a dependent drop down
list, or being able to add items to a ComboBox

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I looked at the request as well and was unable to determine the issue.
Without details, it's tough to answer the question if you don't have a
crystal ball.

Barb Reinhardt

"CurlyDave" wrote:

This is the same description you had a couple of days ago. it is hard
to tell if you are looking for a filter, or a dependent drop down
list, or being able to add items to a ComboBox

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

a dependent drop drow list will be good, I think.
When the user select a task in the first column, in the second column
automatically appears several items to be choose. This tasks and items are in
another book. The user can add new items that are add in a new book.
I can't put filter, because its suppose to be automatically (and the
information is in another book). I think in validation list, but I don't know
how to connect more than one field. I think in combobox, but also I don't
know how, because is more than one field and can accept news items. Example:
a 1
2
3
b 1
2
c 1
d 1
2
3
4
Thank you both to give me a feedback. It´s very urgent and I really need
ideas and help.

"CurlyDave" wrote:

This is the same description you had a couple of days ago. it is hard
to tell if you are looking for a filter, or a dependent drop down
list, or being able to add items to a ComboBox

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Check this out

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is exactly what I need. Thanks