Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Record at Mark

Is there an add in available for excel 2007 to mark the code and then "record
at mark"? There was one for excel 2003 but I do not remember from whom I
downloaded it.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sandy

You probably downloaded from Stephen Bullen's site.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

Scroll down to RecordatMark.exe under VBA Programming.

Don't know if it works with 2007 but have a try.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP