Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Print Range Problem - Rows Cut Off (Upgraded From Excel 2003 to2007)

I just upgraded from Excel 2003 to excel 2007. One of my workbooks has
the following
macros, which prints the Range V4:AP88. When i was using Excel 2003
this printed to two pages. Now in Excel 2007, it still prints to two
pages, but rows 64 to 88 get cut off.

I played around in pagebreak view. After selecting the entire range
V4:AP88 and setting this as the print area, I noticed a dotted line
between rows 63 and 64. When I try to drag
the dotted line to row 88, it doesn't allow me to.

Is there a reason why this happens? I noticed when I reset all page
breaks, I was able to
adjust the "dotted" lines.

I have over 20 macros similar to the one below. I'm hoping I don't
need to rewrite all the macros. Does anyone know if there's an
alternative? If not, how should i modify this macro?

Sub TCTREND_P()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Application.Goto reference:="TCTREND" '****This is range
V4:AP88*******
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$4:$12"
Selection.PrintOut Copies:=1
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = ""
Sheets("PRINTMENU").Select
Application.ScreenUpdating = True