Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Two Visible Ranges (From Two Sheets) To A New Workbook (AlsoWith Two Sheets)

Ron, thank you for the quick response and yes, an example (a new
workbook with a loop for multiple sheets) would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Dharmesh Parekh (DP) / Septhemis

On Jan 29, 3:00*am, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Hi

You have two options

1: create a PDF (code is on my site for 2007)
2 create a loop that create a new workbook
Add a new sheet and copy the visible data to this sheet.
Do this for every sheet in the loop

No time now but I will make a example for you this evening
if you want.
Let me know if you need more help

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

wrote in ...
Hello,

From an existing source workbook, I need to copy two specific sheets
(where both sheets now contain autofiltered rows and hidden columns)
and paste them into a new destination workbook also containing two
worksheets (but these destination worksheets should not contain those
autofiltered rows and hidden columns). *Eventually I need to email
that new destination workbook.

To acheive this, I am using Ron De Bruin's macro code for "Mail Range
or Selection" (http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail4.htm).

Be mindful that I need the new destination workbook to only have those
two sheets with just the visible data with all formatting intact (just
eliminate invisible data and NOT to have those filtered rows and
hidden columns). *If this was not the case, I could have simply used
an array statement that Ron De Bruin uses in one of his other email
macro examples.
.Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet3")).Copy

With that being said, I have already modified Ron's code but it only
works for one sheet. *I need this to happen to another sheet as well.
Also I would like to hard code both these sheet names in the macro
with their codenames, if possible. *Any alternative methods which
could be effective and efficient, are also welcome.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. *Thanks in advance. *Here is the
modified code.

* *Set Source = Nothing
* *On Error Resume Next
* *Set Source = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisib le)
* *On Error GoTo 0

* *If Source Is Nothing Then
* * * *MsgBox "The source is not a range or the sheet is protected, "
& _
* * * * * * * "please correct and try again.", vbOKOnly
* * * *Exit Sub
* *End If

* *Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
* *Set Dest = Workbooks.Add(xlWBATWorksheet)
* *Source.Copy
* *With Dest.Sheets(1)
* * * *.Cells(1).PasteSpecial Paste:=8
* * * *.Cells(1).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
* * * *.Cells(1).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormats
* * * *.Cells(1).Select
* * * * 'Assigning source workbook's sheet name to the copied sheet
in this new workbook
* * * *.Name = wb.Sheets(1).Name
* * * *Application.CutCopyMode = False
* *End With- Hide quoted text -