Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel vba programming primer somewhere?

Hi all,

Several years ago I was fairly proficient in Access vba. Now, having
retired, I would like to try my hand at excel vba, but I have difficulty
applying my knowledge to Excel. Is there a good and free primer somewhere
that you can recommend for this purpose?

Thanks,

Engin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Well there's here where you'll pick up a lot of valuable information and the
MVP websites

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.html

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/MainPage.aspx

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/index.html

And there are many more. If you want to spend a modest sum then the books by
John Walkenbach are excellent.

Mike

"Engin Tarhan" wrote:

Hi all,

Several years ago I was fairly proficient in Access vba. Now, having
retired, I would like to try my hand at excel vba, but I have difficulty
applying my knowledge to Excel. Is there a good and free primer somewhere
that you can recommend for this purpose?

Thanks,

Engin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

and further to Mike's mentioning John Walkenbach:

http://spreadsheetpage.com/

also

http://www.anthony-vba.kefra.com

www.tushar-mehta.com

http://www.vbnumericalmethods.com

http://socko.wordpress.com/

"Engin Tarhan" wrote:

Hi all,

Several years ago I was fairly proficient in Access vba. Now, having
retired, I would like to try my hand at excel vba, but I have difficulty
applying my knowledge to Excel. Is there a good and free primer somewhere
that you can recommend for this purpose?

Thanks,

Engin- Ukryj cytowany tekst -

- Pokaż cytowany tekst -