Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB to set wordwrap on Control Toolbox Textbox

I have a textbox (created from the Control Toolbox). Using VBA, how can I
set the WordWrap and Multiline properties?
I have tried the following code. It sets the first two properties, but it
errors on the "WordWrap" property. Individually, I've also tested the
Multiline property with the same result. What am I doing wrong?

ActiveSheet.OLEObjects("Quest1Date").Select
With Selection
.Enabled = False
.LinkedCell = "AA1"
.WordWrap = True
End With

Thanks,
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Paul,

Here is a macro to change "TextBox1" on the active sheet to wrap the
text.

=================================
Sub Macro1()

Dim TB As Object

Set TB = ActiveSheet.OLEObjects("TextBox1").Object
With TB
.EnterKeyBehavior = True
.MultiLine = True
.WordWrap = True
End With

End Sub
=================================

--
Leith Ross

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

'The Code Cage' (http://www.thecodecage.com/)
Leith Ross's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=75
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=51340

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this

Sub Stupid_Syntax()
With ActiveSheet.OLEObjects("Quest1Date")
.Enabled = False
.LinkedCell = "AA1"
With .Object
.MultiLine = True