Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sum data from multiple Workbooks.

Is there a way to sum data from multiple Workbooks? I need to sum a cell
from multiple Workbooks to get a yearly total. Unfortunately, the person who
entered the data made many (200+) Workbooks rather than just adding another
worksheet to the existing workbook.

I believe I can use the 3-D reference formula but Id need to get all the
data into one Workbook. If I already had all the data in one Workbook, I
would not have a problem. But€¦

Any help would be/is greatly appreciated.

Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Steve

but Id need to get all the