Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Refresh data on form

Hi everybody

I am using ControlSource in Fields of my form. Now I enter manually and
programaticly text (or validate it) into the field.

The problem is, when I validate a field in the exit-event the value is not
written into the coresponding cell.

Is there a command like refresh to tell field that the value has to refresh
on the cell?

Thanks alot

D.H. Lee

Refresh form ranswrt Excel Programming 1 April 24th 08 12:14 AM
Create refresh button in worksheet to refresh Pivot Table Data Ron Excel Worksheet Functions 1 October 13th 07 01:20 AM
Form 'Refresh' problem Stuart[_5_] Excel Programming 7 May 22nd 04 08:32 PM
Form.Refresh doesn't work...help !! Tereba[_2_] Excel Programming 2 January 31st 04 10:43 PM
Pivot Table REFRESH Flaw -- Saves Old Data in Selection Area AFTER REFRESH Ken Roberts Excel Programming 3 September 11th 03 06:02 AM