Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Aborting a User Form display

Before I display a User Form I try to do all the edits first, so to not
display the form for invalid situations. But some times it is more
efficient to do the edits in the initialization code. Is it then possible
to abort and not display the form?

Don <www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use Load and Unload along with show and hide. Load will initialize the form
but not display the form. You can put the show in the initialization code
after you do the edits.