Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007 ribbon Controls & "My.Settings" equivalent in VBA

1) How does one set the default ticked/unticked of a checkBox in the Fluent
ribbon?

2) Does Excel 2007 have an equivalent feature to .NET 2005 My.Settings? Or
what do you recommend to store a transient variable between workbook closings
and openings? (i want to tick a check box and have the Excel workbook
remember the value for the next time the workbook is opened.)