Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Getting info from one workbook to another

I created a workbook to be used as a template when a new style is designed.
The designer will fill in info for her new design then save the workbook
under a new name to save the template. I want to be able to have some of the
info from the new workbook to go into another workbook to use as a summary
workbook. For every new design means a new workbook.
How could I have each new design workbook automatically be entered into the
summary workbook?
For example the new design workbook is saved as 1000.xlsx I want info from
certain cells to enter into design log workbook. Every new design workbook
info I need needs to appear in the design log book in its own individual line.
I hope I am making sense..
Please help