Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to chart values generated in a macro in any desired sheet. Ple

For your Kind attention. Urgent help required.

I am running a macro (Function not Sub) which throws out 1000 data points
(x,y). For each y there is one x. I have managed to store the ys in an array.

Can someone please help me to chart these ys in sheet1,say. basically I
need to create a chart without pasting the data on the sheet.

Actually, when I run a Function, i am not being able to use the following
command to paste the generated data on the sheet. But it works in a SUB.

Cells(i + 10, j + 2).Value = spread(i, j) -- the spread values DO not get
pasted when asked to from a Function. In Sub it works. Why?
--
beetal