Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Subtotal row formula

Need the following formula to hit the 10th column over [column N at present,
ie offset(0,10) ] for each subtotal row in d2.d500 - of which presently three
rows come up, but there could be more or less rows depending on the content
ActiveCell.Formula = ActiveCell.Formula & "/2"

*** The tricky part [for me anyway!] is that it cannot apply to the Grand
Total row, whose text also comes up in column d.

This one's a bit out there, thanx for any ideas.

Regards,
- Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don't mind sending it, but I MADE A MISTAKE in the original post.
The Grand Total DOES need to be included.
So *everything* in range d2.d500 that contains the string Total --- the 10th
column over needs to have the formula ....
ActiveCell.Formula = ActiveCell.Formula & "/2"

Believe that makes thing easier ..!

Sincerely,
- Mike