Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Terminal Services - USB Memory Stick !!!!

Hi all

I am trying to enable the use of USB keys(Removable storage) on some of our
igels thin clients
We are running terminal server 2003

In Devices Tab of Igel I have setup USB Storage Plug with Drive W:\.

My Problem is that when I log into the terminal server I can connect the USB
Key and browse its contents
BUT after 10 secs I get and error "\\tsclient\w is not accessible" and I can
no longer connect to USB key.

If I log off and log back on again I can then browse for another 10 secs and
then the same error..
This occurs on all my igels?I have looked this up on the net and have come
accross people with the exact same issue but with no Fix..Is this a bug?

Anyone any ideas..I don't see how this can be a group policy issue because
if it was i wouldn't be able to access the usb key at all.
As I say..About 10 secs after browsing the drive we get the error..

Please help..
Ray..