Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating macro to capture details from Lotus

Hi,

I have an excel file and I want to create a macro in it.

This macro should capture details from lotus notes DB and should copy all
the required details in the file for future reference.

Can't figure out a way to to do. Is it possible to create a macro or without
a macro?

Thanks and Regards,
abadd0n
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have done some automation at my workplace with domino and lotus
notes, which works tremendously well. It has helped us save a lot of
time. When i was working on the project, I tried reading a pdf named
"LotusScript for Visual Basic Programmers" at ibm.com. You can find
the a link at: http://socko.wordpress.com/tutorials/

For an example with lotus mail, please have a look at this:
http://www.fabalou.com/VBandVBA/lotusnotesmail.asp

I hope this helps.

Selva V Pasupathy
For more on Excel, VBA, and other resources
Please visit: http://socko.wordpress.com