Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding Items at runtime in the Ribbon ComboBox

Hello Guys,

I have a simple ComboBox in my ExcelSheet.
When I open the Workbook, a macro runs and load all installed printers in my
ComboBox.

Now i want to replace all buttons and my ComboBox with a new Ribbon Toolbar.
I have implemented a ComboBox in the new Ribbon Group.

How can I run my macro, to read all installed printers and add them to the
ComboBox (Ribbon) when I open my Workbook?

Thanks a lot

cya
Markus

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Markus

I have add a example for a dropdown to my site yesterday
It fill the dropdown with cell values but you can also do what you want

Go to
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

See section 2

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Markus Ohnmacht" wrote in message
Hello Guys,

I have a simple ComboBox in my ExcelSheet.
When I open the Workbook, a macro runs and load all installed printers in my
ComboBox.

Now i want to replace all buttons and my ComboBox with a new Ribbon Toolbar.
I have implemented a ComboBox in the new Ribbon Group.

How can I run my macro, to read all installed printers and add them to the
ComboBox (Ribbon) when I open my Workbook?

Thanks a lot

cya
Markus

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,

I downloaded your example files but I can't find the example with the
dropdown.
It must be a ComboBox like the Font-Setting Box. You can change to Arial or
Calibri. And I need the same but the items in it must be added from the macro.

Thanks,
Markus

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Markus

In section 2 on that page

Below the first two downloads (xml and excel files) you see this
Change the Ribbon with RibbonX and VBA code (Example workbooks)

Example 2 is a dropdown example