Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default transposing multiple rows into one column

HI,

I have this code which I am using to transpose data to one column....

Sub Transpose()
Dim i As Long, k As Long, j As Integer
Application. ScreenUpdating = False
Columns(1).Insert
i = 0
k = 1
While Not IsEmpty( Cells(k, 2))
j = 2
While Not IsEmpty(Cells(k, j))
i = i + 1
Cells(i, 1) = Cells(k, j)
Cells(k, j).Clear
j = j + 1
Wend
k = k + 1
Wend
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

but this only works if all cells contain data. I have grid of data
where there are some empty cells - no data in them.
Need help to modify this code to accept the "null" (no data in cells).

Thanks heaps for your assistance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If your last cell in the first column of data is blank and the last row of
the 2nd column is not blank then then this will leave off the last row of the
2nd column. If that is a problem then feel free to get back to me.

Sub Transpose()

Dim i As Long
Dim k As Long
Dim rngColumn As Range