Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Text to bold

Im made a calculation sheet that also has option to make the info into
word document with VBA, and I have troubles in the formatting of the
text. I want to write a line of text on the word documents where the
last part is divided with a tab character. And this last part should be
bold. I tried putting sequential Content.InsertAfter's with the
difference that I change the Font.Bold to true before the other. But
nothing is showing in bold. Whats the proper way to make a single line
of text formatted? (I dont really want a solution that requires to
select a range and then modify word number x for example)

I hope I made myself understood, its very late :P