Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Programing for This Document Only

I've created macros for a document titled, "Balancing_Today" and I want those
macros only to apply to that workbook only, no others. I have the setting
for the macro buttons set to Macro In This Workbook however the code for the
macro appears in the other workbooks as well. How can I have those macros
appear in just the one document.

Thanks so much for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On the second line of the module (just below Option Explicit) add
Option Private Module
-or-
Prefix each Sub (macro) with Private ...

Private Sub GoodStuff()
'code
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA