Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JAC JAC is offline

Default Obtaining information about DLLs from VBA

Does anyone know how I might obtain the version number of a DLL
(Major, minor and revision) using VBA?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you referring to standard Win32 DLLs or ActiveX DLLs or NET
assembly DLLs? For Win32 DLLs, look at the FileInfo project on Karl
Peterson's web site. This project shows how to use the
GetFileVersionInfo API function to get info on a Win32 DLL, among many
other interesting features.

http://vb.mvps.org/samples/project.asp?id=fileinfo

Cordially,
Chip Pearson