Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide Warnings on Save

hi
put this before the save perfered at the start of the macro.
application.displayalerts = false

then at the end of the macro, before end sub
application.displayalerts = true.

i have not tried this in 07 but it works quite well in 03.
regards
FSt1

"bmatuk" wrote:

I would like to automate the running of macros in a number of Excel workbooks
(.xlsm files) with a VB.Net application.

The problem is that when the macro completes, and the code tries to save the
.xlsm file, I get the following privacy warning:
"
Privacy warning: This document contains macros, ActiveX controls, XML
expansion pack information, or Web components. These may include personal
information that cannot be removed by the Document Inspector.
"

Is there a way to suppress the warning, or to "OK" it implicitly? I checked
the Trust Center options, but couldn't find a setting that would disable this
warning.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you very much for your quick and accurate response!
Yes, it works wonderfully in Excel 2007.

Thanks for your help!!!

"bmatuk" wrote:

I would like to automate the running of macros in a number of Excel workbooks
(.xlsm files) with a VB.Net application.

The problem is that when the macro completes, and the code tries to save the
.xlsm file, I get the following privacy warning:
"
Privacy warning: This document contains macros, ActiveX controls, XML
expansion pack information, or Web components. These may include personal
information that cannot be removed by the Document Inspector.
"

Is there a way to suppress the warning, or to "OK" it implicitly? I checked
the Trust Center options, but couldn't find a setting that would disable this
warning.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default hiput this before the save perfered at the start of themacro.application.

where are the macros so that I can modify them?

"bmatuk" wrote:

On Saturday, December 13, 2008 12:24 PM bmatu wrote:

Thank you very much for your quick and accurate response!
Yes, it works wonderfully in Excel 2007.

Thanks for your help!!!

"FSt1" wrote:

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Office Open XML File Formats - Word 2007
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...word-2007.aspx

Disable or hide Cancel button on Save dialog box Sandy Excel Programming 3 June 20th 08 04:42 PM
Warnings Lynz[_2_] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 August 14th 07 03:58 PM
VB Help (Excel Warnings) Alastair79 Excel Programming 2 August 3rd 06 01:47 PM
hide save as rafik Excel Programming 1 July 11th 05 05:39 PM
Need Help - save sheet then hide when.... Jan Excel Programming 5 March 24th 05 10:15 PM