Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default DTPicker Calander Popup

Hi all, I got DTPicker control on my sheet and when I click it then a
little calander pops up. How can I do this by macro like instead of
clicking it can I display DTPicker calander by macro. Please can any
friend can help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe you like this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"K" wrote in message ...
Hi all, I got DTPicker control on my sheet and when I click it then a
little calander pops up. How can I do this by macro like instead of
clicking it can I display DTPicker calander by macro. Please can any
friend can help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On 11 Dec, 21:05, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Maybe you like thishttp://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"K" wrote in ...
Hi all, *I got DTPicker control on my sheet and when I click it then a
little calander pops up. *How can I do this by macro like instead of
clicking it can I display DTPicker calander by macro. *Please can any
friend can help.- Hide quoted text -

Hi Ron, Thanks for replying. Your calender control macro is superb
but i also want to know that how can i SetFocus DTPicker control by
macro. Like i want macro on a button that when i click that button
then macro should SetFocus the DTPicker control. Please can you help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi K

I not have this control on my machine I believe (Or I am not looking good)
Can you send me a small workbook private with the control I will look at it then for you.

--

"K" wrote in message ...
On 11 Dec, 21:05, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
Maybe you like thishttp://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruinhttp://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"K" wrote in ...
Hi all, I got DTPicker control on my sheet and when I click it then a
little calander pops up. How can I do this by macro like instead of
clicking it can I display DTPicker calander by macro. Please can any
friend can help.- Hide quoted text -

Hi Ron, Thanks for replying. Your calender control macro is superb
but i also want to know that how can i SetFocus DTPicker control by
macro. Like i want macro on a button that when i click that button
then macro should SetFocus the DTPicker control. Please can you help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On 16 Dec, 16:50, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
[...]

Thanks for replying Ron. Yes i'll send you the workbook with control
init as soon as possible.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Dec 16, 4:50*pm, "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
[...]

Hi Ron, Please see my workbook in link below which i have uploaded.
I have explained everything in it what i am tring to achive.
This is the link for my workbook : http://www.savefile.com/files/1936854

DTPicker Bug Steve23 Excel Programming 0 June 26th 07 11:36 AM
DTpicker kj135 Excel Programming 2 June 1st 07 06:26 PM
Can a TextBox on a user form activate a popup calander for dat JohannM Excel Programming 0 September 8th 06 09:36 AM
DTPicker Syed Haider Ali[_37_] Excel Programming 0 July 11th 06 08:38 PM
set date on dtpicker jocke Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 29th 05 05:02 PM