Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Delete "count" of workbooks?

Hi All.......

I have a program that attempts to send out about 300 emails automatically.
It appears to work fine as it takes a picture of a range and pastes it into a
new workbook, sends the email with that new workbook as an attachment,
deletes that workbook and steps on. I notice as it's running tho that the
"number" of the new workbook it opens each time, increments up by one...ie
Book1, Book2, etc.......then, the trouble. Each time it gets up to Book30,
even tho no other workbooks are open except my Main one and Book30, the
program freezes and "will not paste to the new workbook"......am I running up
against some kind of an unalterable limit here, or is there some code that
will "reset" this BookNumber and get me past this point?

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3